If I---- a millionaire, I--- help every worthy cause.

ক) be, should
খ) were , would
গ) was , could
ঘ) on, may

Related Questions

ক) Could
খ) Could have
গ) Can
ঘ) would have
ক) I would help
খ) I would be helped
গ) I helped
ঘ) I would have helped
ক) I would fly in the sky
খ) I should fly in the sky
গ) I will fly in the sky
ঘ) I flew in the sky
ক) would come
খ) would have come
গ) may have come
ঘ) may come
ক) deserve
খ) deserves
গ) are deserving
ঘ) is deserving
ক) Noun clause
খ) Adjective clause
গ) Adverb claus
ঘ) Noun phrase

জব সলুশন

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তর-টিকেট ক্লার্ক/রেকর্ড কিপার 05-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন