He is taller than-

ক) me
খ) myself
গ) I
ঘ) am I

Related Questions

ক) elder
খ) older
গ) eldest
ঘ) oldes
ক) He is a good boy in the class .
খ) No other boy is so good as he .
গ) No other boy in the class is as good as he .
ঘ) He is better than any other boy
ক) Nearest
খ) Most near
গ) More near
ঘ) Nearer
ক) No other cities in Bangladesh are as big as Dhaka .
খ) Very few cities in Bangladesh are as big as Dhaka .
গ) Very few cities in Bangladesh is as big as Dhaka .
ঘ) Some cities in Bangladesh is big as Dhaka .
ক) You do not know him as good as I .
খ) You do not know him as well as I .
গ) You do not know him as well as me .
ঘ) You do not know him as good as me .
ক) Most Bad
খ) Baddest
গ) Badder
ঘ) Worst

জব সলুশন

যুব উন্নয়ন অধিদপ্তর-উপজেলা যুব উন্নয়ন কর্মকর্তা (স্থগিত) 10-10-2026

সামরিক ভূমি ও ক্যান্টনমেন্ট অধিদপ্তর-জুনিয়র শিক্ষক 03-10-2026

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন